a ton of my clothes that don't fit anymore. Plus, I am trying to make some money to buy this. Check back later for purses and different size "bags" that I will be selling, I have to purge FIVE in order to buy my new bag :)
~All clothes are in EUC (Excellent Used Condition), some NWT (New With Tags).
~Shipping is in addition to prices, I will find cheapest shipping for what you purchase
~Purchase 7 items or more and receive FREE SHIPPING
~Please email lendefamily@gmail.com for more information, pictures or to make offers
~Clothes are all clean, although some have been in plastic bins for storage
Pants~Capris~Skirts~Dresses
Shirts~Long Sleeve~Short Sleeve~Tank
Sweaters~Jackets~Scarf
Thank you for looking :)
If you know anyone who might have interest in these items, you can refer them to my blog.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should post this stuff on Ebay. I just decluttered before I moved. Doesn't it feel great!
Post a Comment