Saturday, June 09, 2007

Bon Voyage

I have one sister. Samantha Marlene Rehe. She was born August 6, 1986. Honestly she bugged me while I was growing up...honestly she is my best friend now. Samantha has had and still has many names - here are a few, Sam-Bo, 'E', Sammie, Seester, Sam-wham-callahan, Chubby Cheeks.

'E' is growing up. Last Friday 'E' and Sergio were engaged (finally!) CONGRATS, HUGE CONGRATS. This Friday I said good-bye to my Seester. 'E' is going to Ghana for SEVEN weeks. She is studying at a University there. I look up to 'E', she has taken life on and she is winning. She is double - majoring in International Studies w/ a Focus on Africa and the Middle East AND English AND she is minoring in French. I mean seriously, who does that?!

So Seester, have fun, enjoy every minute, we will all be waiting for you to return, but please embrace your journey with and open mind and open arms. We love our 'E'!

P.S. Remember your mission :)


No comments: