Monday, August 06, 2007

Fun at the fair.




Mommy and Dillon


So the boys wanted to go on a ride with Dad, so with Dillon already on my front, we added Téa to the back, boy did I get some funny looks!


Love the face Aidan!

We went to Santa Rosa for a week. We had a blast, the boys went to Dino Camp, Kristy and I tie dyed, we welcomed E home from Africa and had a great time with Grandma, Grandpa, Tyler and Sergio. However, like always I did not get done near what I wanted to while down there, I think it is a combination of having four kids, it taking an hour to drive anywhere and just having tons on my t0-do list.
We went to the county fair, which isn't too small for where we live and there was an awesome Rodeo. The boys enjoyed going on some rides. Dillon slept almost the whole time in the Ergo and Téa enjoyed pulling Daddy's hair from the backpack. It was a nice family day!



4 comments:

Annie said...

Aww, I always like pictures of a mama wearing 2 little ones at once! I hope I get the pleasure of that experience someday!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Babywearing mama power!! :)

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

That looks like a ton of fun, Steph! Way to accessorize with those kiddies! Supermama!

Anonymous said...

Yay for new pictures! I love Aiden's face too!! lol