
Yes, I am twenty-five.
In honor of my 25th Birthday I am going to give you 25 facts about me and my life :)
1~I was born at 11:45am, May 14, 1982
2~My mom was 22 when she had me
3~I was 20 when I had Aidan, 21 when I had Coda, 23 when I had Téa and 24 when I had Dillon
4~I have one sister, Samantha, I only call her that when I am mad, usually I call her 'E'
5~'E' is going to Africa for 7 weeks, I don't think she knows how much I will miss her
6~We live in Crescent City, CA, only 20 minutes from the Oregon border
7~I am a Grey's Anatomy fan
8~I miss seeing the sun everyday and sometimes I dream about living in Sonoma County again
9~Aidan will be 5 in July, he starts Kindergarten in September, he will goto this school, it is 1/2 at school, 1/2 homeschool
10~I am a Christian
10~I am a Christian
11~My best friend is Kristy, we live six hours apart, yet somehow are joined at the hip
12~I was spoiled for Mother's Day and my birthday this year
13~I talk to my mom ATLEAST once a day
14~I do about 14 loads of laundry a week
15~I think we have outgrown our mini-van
16~Coda has a broken arm, hopefully he gets his cast off on Friday
17~I love my children more than life!
18~My husband works harder than anyone I know
19~He informed me that he has to drive a 'lift' across town to return it to where he rented it from, across town means driving on Hwy 101 in a lift, I think it looks something like this, but with an engine and steering capacities attached to it
20~For some reason I think it would be funny to see him driving this across town, I can't help but laugh
21~I am making Tomato Basil Tart for dinner tonight
22~I seriously need to go fold diapers/clothes
23~I want to tie dye tonight
24~I use cloth diapers on my kids
25~I think I almost peed my pants when 'E' asked me what I was doing and I answered 'washing the diapers in the dishwasher'. Funny part of it is, I was totally SERIOUS!
7 comments:
25, WOW!!! I'm still adjusting...I love reading the 25 things about you and although we talk AT LEAST once a day, I learned a few things about you that I didn't know.
Now I would like to add one...
26-When I was little my nick-name was "Stephaniedo Torpedo"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPH!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea about 25 facts. :) Super cute about the dishwasher, by the way. LOL! Moms are pros at multi-tasking!
I took your dishwasher idea, my parents' dishwasher no less. Becoming a mother has meant some seriously strange activities. Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday! I think I even emailed you on your birthday and forgot to say Happy Birthday. Mommy brain I guess. Tell Nick Happy Late Birthday also!
Happy birthday!! I totally enjoyed reading all those things! I must say I am ultra impressed that you use cloth diapers. I remember changing them on my siblings.. Happy Mothers Day too!
Wait! Don't tease me like that! You can do laundry in the dishwasher??? I don't have a washer & dryer, but I DO have a dishwasher!! SWEET!
I'm sad we missed seeing you in Windsor but I'm sure we will see you more now than we did in Humboldt! So glad you got some free time on your birthday.
Post a Comment