Friday, July 14, 2006

Our new home.

Almost a week after moving and this new house is starting to feel like home. It is definately quite a job to move with three young ones. Just taking care of them is a days work and then add to that unpacking, unpacking and more unpacking. I'm tired! Our home is absolutely amazing. And this is the first time I have been able to say this, since the day we moved in was the first time I had seen it. Nick had seen it, approved of it and signed the contract all without me seeing it...boy what if I hadn't liked it. We are all settling in well, the boys love their HUGE yard, Téa enjoys listening to the birds, Nick is one his last day of his first week, and I am loving having more space for all of our stuff!

This is our home from one side

My favorite view from the house...
this is from our living room looking into "our forest" as Aidan calls it.

Just had to add a picture of Aidan and Téa.
Aidan is watching TV and Téa loves to lay with him. Hasn't she gotten chubby!!

No comments: