Aidan is almost 4 and he has learned what it is to love! He and Coda were playing outside the other day, when he brought me two flowers, one for me and one for Téa. Him bringing me flowers is a regular occurance, but before this it was only me. When he hands me a flower I always tuck it behind me ear and he says, "Momma, you are pretty." So when he gave me my flower I tucked it behind my ear and laid Téa's flower next to her. He said, "Make her pretty like you Momma, put it in her hair." So I did. "Momma, she is so tute! We need to take a picture of her." Here is Téa with her first flower from a boy and sensing from Nick and the boys she won't be getting flowers from any other boy for a long, long, long, long, long time. FINE BY ME!!!
Monday, June 19, 2006
Love
Aidan is almost 4 and he has learned what it is to love! He and Coda were playing outside the other day, when he brought me two flowers, one for me and one for Téa. Him bringing me flowers is a regular occurance, but before this it was only me. When he hands me a flower I always tuck it behind me ear and he says, "Momma, you are pretty." So when he gave me my flower I tucked it behind my ear and laid Téa's flower next to her. He said, "Make her pretty like you Momma, put it in her hair." So I did. "Momma, she is so tute! We need to take a picture of her." Here is Téa with her first flower from a boy and sensing from Nick and the boys she won't be getting flowers from any other boy for a long, long, long, long, long time. FINE BY ME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is beautiful. I think she looks a lot like Aidan. I would love to come by your house when I go to Eureka. I lost my cell phone so I don't have your number. Call me on my house phone today and if I am not here leave me a message with your number. I am sorry I didn't call last week. My grandpa came into town. Talk to you soon!
Oh my goodness, she is so precious. And Aidan, what a sweetheart. Being around Aidan with his sister it is so obvious that there is no jealousy. (a tribute to you, Steph) And it only seems like yesterday, when you Steph would bring flowers to me. No matter how many times you did it, I never got tired of it. Well, as always I Miss You All and I Love You All, Mom / Grandma
Post a Comment