Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Power Guys

"We are POWER GUYS!"To be a POWER GUY you need:
#1 a hanger (stuck in the back of your shirt)
#2 a flashlight
#3 a jump rope
#4 and most important, a brother
As a mom of these two, life can get a little crazy, to say the least. It is moments like these when they are playing "POWER GUYS" that makes it all worth it. Aidan made sure Coda had a hanger and a flashlight. However, there was only one jump rope (a purchase of mine to get in shape, haha), so they had to share. When they are playing so nicely it makes me forget (maybe just for a moment) about the havoc they have caused today...took the cushions off my couch 4 times (5 pillows x 2 couches x 4 times removed = too many pillows Mom had to put back), see it is funny how that works, they are more than capable of removing the pillows, but they CANNOT put them back, took apart my "fake" Cala Lilies, guess it is time to get out the hot glue gun, unfolded the folded laundry, scattered about 150 diapers around their room. Well I guess they figure I wouldn't have anything to do if they didn't go behind me and mess up everything I put away!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't believe how old and adorable Coda looks. I can't wait for my two boys to be able to play together. But I am sure it will be crazy. Ammon takes our couch apart at least twice a day. Nice to know that it's a normal boy thing.